Privacy on Electronicstalk
This is a summary of how Pro-talk respects user privacy. The full policy can be found here: Full Policy
Pro-talk understands the trust that our readers put in us when they join the circulation list of our email newsletters. We respect and protect the privacy of the data supplied. Readers will receive nothing other than the email newsletters and information about related products, plus occasional administrative emails. All our newsletters have an instant, single-email unsubscribe link
- We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose our newsletter subscriber lists to third parties without first gaining the permission of the subscribers. We do, however share the data with those Centaur companies that provide related products and services.
- Pro-Talk users can click on supplier's links on the website or in a newsletter and instantly request more information such as brochures, technical specs and case studies. We do then share the data with the specific supplier as they need to send the requested information and to contact the user about their products and services.
We reserve the right to change this policy and will inform readers of any such change.
Pro-TalkLtd is a member of the Centaur group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Centaur Media Plc.
2. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details.
3. Users can access the data held on them by Electronicstalk by contacting us, subject to a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
4. User information will not be disclosed to a third party, other than under clause 5, without Users' permission. User details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by the User.
5. User Information will be shared with those Centaur Companies that provide related products and services. If the User requests further product or service information from a supplier via a link on the site or in a newsletter then User Information will be shared with that specific supplier.
6. Users' details may be transferred to another company if ownership of Electronicstalk changes.
8. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Reach an audience of thousands
Browse by category
- Active components (13768)
- Passive components (3673)
- Design and development (10314)
- Enclosures and panel products (4072)
- Interconnection (3746)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3517)
- Industry news (2121)
- Optoelectronics (2000)
- Power supplies (3083)
- Subassemblies (5717)
- Test and measurement (5882)