Zigor has magic touch for Misco Expo
Zigor received a good number of visitors to its stand at the Misco Expo on 14 October, with more than 150 visitors in the first couple of hours.
The company was showing its uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems.
The Zigor stand received more than 150 visitors in the first couple of hours at Misco Expo.
Zigor has moved up to the position of number-two UPS supplier to Misco after signing up the distributor 14 months ago when Zigor launched in the UK.
Zigor was nominated in the Best Exhibitor category at the Star Awards at the Expo, finishing in third place out of more than 70 Misco vendors.
Christine Hawkins, managing director of Zigor UK, said: 'This is a great achievement for a relative newcomer and shows the time and effort we invested in the event.
Zigor invited visitors to open magic boxes that appeared easy to open by magician and illusionist David Penn.
Anyone who successfully opened the box could take part in another competition to win a Nintendo Wii Sport.
This was won by Dan Miller of the Freeborn Motor Group, Southampton.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Company profile and news
- VxI Power - latest company news
- Solar initiative to fund R and D
- Solar cell factory to double capacity
- TDK-Lambda - latest company news
- Excelsys selects Avnet as European distributor
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)