Oscillator achieves ultra-low phase noise
Z-Communications has announced an RoHS-compliant VCO (voltage-controlled oscillator) in S-band for digital radio and fixed wireless applications that require ultra-low phase noise performance.
The CRO2595A-LF operates at 2,570-2,620MHz with a tuning voltage range of 0.5-4.5V DC.
This VCO features a typical phase noise of -110dBc/Hz at 10KHz offset and a typical tuning sensitivity of 21MHz/V.
The CRO2595A-LF is designed to deliver a typical output power of 9dBm at 5V DC supply while drawing 27mA (typical) over the temperature range of -40 to 85C.
This VCO features typical second harmonic suppression of -20dBc and comes in Z-Comm's standard MINI-16-SM package measuring 0.5in x 0.5 in x 0.22 in.
It is available in tape and reel packaging for production requirements.
The CRO2595A-LF is also suitable for automated surface mount assembly and reflow.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Company profile and news
- Transducers suited to shock and vibration tests
- Supporting products for Camera Link applications
- FPGA-based frame grabbers for image acquisition
- Tektronix offers architecture for PCI Express 3.0
- Precision USB oscilloscope for scientific use
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)