VCO suited for test and measurement
Z-Communications has launched the RoHS-compliant CRO5750Z-LF VCO, which is suited for fixed-wireless, and test and measurement applications that require ultra-low phase noise performance.
The CRO5750Z-LF Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (VCO) operates at 5,740-5,760MHz, with a tuning voltage range of 0.5-4.5V DC.
This VCO features a typical phase noise of -106dBc/Hz at 10KHz offset and a typical tuning sensitivity of 15MHz/V.
The CRO5750Z-LF is designed to deliver a typical output power of 4dBm at 5V DC supply, while drawing 70mA (typical) over a -40 to 85C temperature range.
This VCO features typical second harmonic suppression of -40dBc and comes in Z-Comm's VCO-24H package, measuring 0.866 x 0.630 x 0.22in.
It is available in tape-and-reel packaging for production requirements.
The CRO5750Z-LF is also ideal for automated surface-mount assembly and reflow.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Company profile and news
- ON Semiconductor unveils silicon-based VCXOs
- Ultracapacitor modules for military applications
- ATC Semitec offers circuit protection devices
- Lighting platform set for commercial market
- Crystal resonators for consumer electronics
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13616)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10262)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3675)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5653)
- Test and measurement (5817)