Willtek provides wireless LAN device test package
Willtek Communications has announced the 1491 Wi-Fi connectivity test package, which satisfies requirements for wireless LAN device testing.
Service centres can use this product for Go/NoGo testing of Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including smart phones and routers.
Willtek's test package is able to distinguish between faulty and intact Wi-Fi devices.
A test protocol provides documentation of the results.
The associated test software guides the user through a connectivity test.
Along with a pass/fail verdict, it provides technical information such as the MAC address and several transmit and receive parameters.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- UEI launches high-resolution analogue input boards
- Isabellenhutte unveils current-measurement modules
- Wavelink probe achieves 25GHz of bandwidth
- Acces launches USB-based DAQ and control modules
- Aircheck Wi-Fi tester troubleshoots WLAN networks
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11788)
- Passive components (3326)
- Design and development (9764)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3595)
- Interconnection (3317)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3292)
- Industry News (2007)
- Optoelectronics (1822)
- Power Supplies (2684)
- Subassemblies (5193)
- Test and Measurement (5401)