Integrated DC power system comes in 2U case
The Gravitas X100-12 is a fully integrated DC power system combining high-power-density, hot-swap rectifier modules with a DC distribution section and a monitor and control section.
New from Unipower Telecom, the Gravitas X100-12 is a fully integrated DC power system consisting of one or two high-power-density, hot-swap rectifier modules combined with a DC distribution section and a monitor and control section.
The complete system comes in a 19in rack-mounted case that is only 2U-high (88mm) and 294mm deep.
The unit can also be mounted in a 23in rack with available brackets.
Maximum system output is 100A at 13.6V DC for two modules; for a 1+1 redundant configuration it is 50A.
The DC distribution section can be configured with up to five load circuits protected by circuit breakers, GMT fuses or a combination of the two.
The circuit breakers are pluggable for easy changing or upgrading of the output circuits.
There are also two battery string breakers and an optional low-voltage disconnect.
Temperature compensated battery charging, including a temperature probe, is also available as an option.
The controller section controls and monitors the rectifier outputs and monitors the output load circuits.
It has LED visual alarms and Form C relay alarms for rectifier failure, fuse or breaker action, low-voltage battery disconnect, overvoltage and undervoltage.
There are front panel adjustments for float voltage and temperature compensation, and also test points to monitor load voltage and current.
All power connections to the system are at the rear to DIN-rail terminal blocks.
The Gravitas X100-12 is easily installed by a qualified technician and can be quickly made operable.
Systems can be configured and shipped in one week for small quantities.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Powerpax's 12W power supplies work for 50,000hrs
- Waterproof CLG and PLN units supply power to LEDs
- Mean Well PSC-60 power supply is cost-effective
- PSC-100 has battery charging capabilities
- Mean Well green adaptor line available from Ecopac
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Articles by product category
- Active Components (11,579)
- Active Components (4)
- Analogue and Mixed Signal ICs (1,726)
- Communications ICs (Wired) (1,803)
- Discrete Power Devices (418)
- Programmable Logic Devices (597)
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs (2,157)
- Memory Devices and Modules (760)
- Power Supply ICs and Controllers (2,391)
- Communications ICs (Wireless) (1,578)
- Standard Logic Devices (145)
- Passive Components (3,138)
- Design and Development (9,476)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,362)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (2)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (137)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (338)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (246)
- Fans and Blowers (223)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (123)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (198)
- LCD Modules (484)
- Monitors (132)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (239)
- Switches and Keyboards (576)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (136)
- Indicators and Audio (79)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (291)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (151)
- Interconnection (3,028)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3,182)
- Industry News (1,935)
- Optoelectronics (1,711)
- Power Supplies (2,461)
- Subassemblies (4,829)
- Test and Measurement (5,164)