Relay output boards for switching and control
United Electronic Industries has released of the DNx-DIO-4x2 series 12-channel electromechanical relay output boards for its Cube and Racktangle I/O chassis.
The new relay boards feature 12 independent Form C (SPDT) relays, 125Hz switching rates, and are well suited for a variety of switching and digital control applications.
The DNA-DIO-462 and DNR-DIO-462 models are for the PowerDNA Cube and the PowerDNR Racktangle chassis respectively.
The DIO-462 series feature 'Guardian Advantage' functionality including the ability for the board to monitor both the output current and voltage of the outputs on the field/contact side of the relay.
The Guardian Advantage also provides programmable over-current protection, allowing the user to select the output current that will open the output contacts.
The DNA-DIO-452 and DNR-DIO-452 offer the same electromechanical relay features but without the Guardian Advantage readback capabilities, and therefore offer a lower-cost solution for systems not requiring readback functionality.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Mini ITX motherboard suits graphics-intensive apps
- Industrial server for computing applications
- Silent server for data centre managers and OEMs
- Device servers for use in industrial automation
- Toshiba Europe unveils 3.5in sheet metal frame
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11867)
- Passive components (3349)
- Design and development (9788)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3631)
- Interconnection (3356)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3308)
- Industry News (2012)
- Optoelectronics (1832)
- Power Supplies (2716)
- Subassemblies (5232)
- Test and Measurement (5427)