CC2567 enables cross-device communication
The CC2567 enables direct short-range communication between ultra-low-power, ANT+-enabled devices and mobile devices relying on Bluetooth technology such as PCs, smartphones and tablets.
The wireless, single-chip dual-mode device requires 80 per cent less board area than a design with two single-mode solutions (one ANT+, one Bluetooth), enables simultaneous operation over a shared antenna with built-in coexistence and increases the wireless transmission range up to two times the distance of a single-mode ANT+ solution.
The CC2567 device will be available as part of the new ANT+ Bluetooth Health and Fitness Aggregator Kit.
TI also announced the availability of a second evaluation kit, the CC257x ANT Network Processor Kit.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Torex launches high-speed 10.5V LDO regulator
- Wireless module suitable for M2M market segment
- DACs prolong battery life in portable applications
- DC/DC regulators for single Li+ cell applications
- Zigbee network processor for the home automation
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13564)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2132)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2080)
- Discrete power devices (456)
- Programmable logic devices (630)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2599)
- Memory devices and modules (816)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2881)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1793)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3589)
- Design and development (10253)
- Enclosures and panel products (3987)
- Interconnection (3648)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3485)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3013)
- Subassemblies (5628)
- Test and measurement (5791)