Key to icons
- Company news
- Product news
- Application news
- Technical Articles
- Power-management controller for standard MOSFETs
- TPS54618 for DSP- and FPGA-based communications
- Power management unit supports USB charging modes
- Texas Instruments introduces first 10GHz DSP
- Wireless base station SoC with multi-core DSP
All articles from Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments has introduced a power-management controller and driver for standard and logic-level N-channel MOSFETs used for low-voltage, secondary-side synchronous rectification.
News from Electronicstalk, 22 December 2010
TPS54618 for DSP- and FPGA-based communications
The TPS54618 provides 95-per-cent efficiency and operating current of 2.95-6V for point-of-load designs used in DSP- and FPGA-based communications, test and medical equipment.
News from Electronicstalk, 17 December 2010
Power management unit supports USB charging modes
Texas Instruments has launched the TPS2540, a power management device that enables intelligent charging for portable electronics devices that draw power from a USB port.
News from Electronicstalk, 19 November 2010
Texas Instruments introduces first 10GHz DSP
The semiconductor manufacturer has unveiled its newest digital signal processor (DSP), the TMS320C66x, as well as four scalable C66x multi-core devices.
News from Electronicstalk, 15 November 2010
Wireless base station SoC with multi-core DSP
Texas Instruments (TI) has unveiled the TMS320TCI6616, a wireless base station System-on-Chip (SoC) with 4G class performance and multi-core digital signal processor (DSP).
News from Electronicstalk, 15 November 2010
PWM controller for general lighting applications
Texas Instruments has introduced the TPS92210, a single-stage LED lighting pulse width modulation (PWM) controller.
News from Electronicstalk, 12 November 2010
Analogue-to-digital converters with SAR technology
Texas Instruments (TI) has introduced three analogue-to-digital converters (ADCs) designed for applications such as portable data acquisition, X-Y positioning and battery monitoring.
News from Electronicstalk, 5 November 2010
Power-management circuits for portable electronics
Texas Instruments has introduced two power-management integrated circuits for point-of-load designs in portable electronics, communications and industrial applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 3 November 2010
Texas Instruments op amps have rail-to-rail output
Texas Instruments has introduced three ranges of 36V single-, dual- and quad-operational amplifiers (op amp) with industrial precision.
News from Electronicstalk, 1 November 2010
Software development tools enable DSP programming
ARM, Linux and system developers can now leverage the real-time, intensive signal processing power of the TMS320C6000 DSP in TI's integrated floating- and fixed-point DSP + ARM processors.
News from Electronicstalk, 30 September 2010
MCU drives small, single-cell electrical devices
TI's MSP430L092 MCU allows developers to run applications such as electric toothbrushes, razors, toys and security devices off of a single-cell battery, ranging from AAA to coin cell.
News from Electronicstalk, 16 September 2010
Texas Instruments' PLC Development Kit enables developers to network systems and implement monitoring capabilities that reduce device maintenance and create greener, more efficient products.
News from Electronicstalk, 13 September 2010
DSPs allow efficient battery-powered system design
Allowing the design of energy-efficient portable and battery-powered applications, Texas has launched the TMS320C5504 and TMS320C5505 150MHz digital signal processors (DSPs).
News from Electronicstalk, 8 September 2010
Redriver/signal conditioner targets notebook PCs
Texas Instruments has introduced a dual-channel, single-lane serial-ATA (SATA) redriver and signal conditioner that is suited for portable electronics, such as notebook PCs.
News from Electronicstalk, 25 August 2010
Texas Instruments (TI) has introduced a symmetric polarity transceiver that protects systems from communication losses and potential damage should the signal wires be inadvertently reversed.
News from Electronicstalk, 20 August 2010
Video processors enable portable systems design
Da Vinci DM37x video processors from Texas Instruments are designed to enable software and hardware engineers to design more media-rich, portable applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 18 August 2010
Texas Instruments has launched the C6Ezflo graphical software development tool, allowing digital signal processing developers to leverage the company's digital signal processors (DSP).
News from Electronicstalk, 2 August 2010
Texas Instruments has introduced the 12-bit ADS7924 successive approximation (SAR) analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) for remote sensor signal monitoring applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 16 July 2010
The Hawkboard development board enables engineers and developers to harness digital-signal processing power and ARM performance for high-performance, low-power Linux innovations.
News from Electronicstalk, 15 July 2010
USB transceiver supports smartphone applications
Texas Instruments has introduced the TUSB1310 Superspeed USB (USB 3.0) transceiver, which supports applications including surveillance cameras, smartphones, portable media players and more.
News from Electronicstalk, 30 June 2010
- Development kit for MSP430 Value Line MCUs
- Power management device for portable electronics
- TI offers video communications engine
- Audio amplifier for space-constrained applications
- Amplifiers aid portable-electronics manufacturers
- Texas Instrument tool enables filter design
- TI codecs enhance audio features in ebooks
- Expansion board for EPI suits security apps
- Texas launches DACs for mobile internet devices
- TI MCU kit enables LED design for street lights
- Converter provides low current for point of load
- Texas adds DM368 to DM36x DaVinci encoder range
- Buck-boost converter helps extend battery life
- Small converter suits portable USB applications
- Synchronous buck converter integrates FETs
- Texas DSP and analogue power audio processor
- System-on-chip solution provides 256K Flash
- TI unveils eight-channel sequencer and monitor
- Texas ADCs offer high sampling rates
- Texas introduces bi-directional power monitor
- TI launches battery management integrated circuits
- Texas introduces radio frequency range extender
- Texas announces free software codec bundles
- Texas announces energy-efficient video buffer
- Digital-to-analogue converter offers high accuracy
- Texas to release Piccolo 32-bit microcontrollers
- Texas Instruments looks to ratify IEEE 1149.7
- Power devices address television power savings
- Quadrature modulator supports multiple standards
- Frugal MCU is accessory in energy theft
- Step-down convertor shrinks to chip scale
- Eight-line protection for multimedia interfaces
- Processors put power savings on the map
- PoE controller takes power from other sources
- Digital media processor cuts video system costs
- Switch-mode charger cuts handheld power
- Amp cuts power for instrumentation
- Class-D amp boosts stereo audio volume
- Low-frequency RFID devices boost range
- Class-D amps cut the cost of hi-fi audio
- Analogue front end shrinks ultrasound kit
- Multicore DSPs expand Chinese infrastructure
- Convertor and clock upgrade comms signal chain
- DSP powers VoIP telephony evolution
- Wide-input controller regulates output current
- WLED driver addresses larger backlights
- Acquisition adds innovation to analogue
- Convertors handle industrial inputs
- Microcontrollers cut power to new lows
- Serdes supports wide data bandwidth range
- Processor kit is dedicated to medical design
- Current shunt monitors go high and low
- Power manager raises system efficiency
- Multichannel convertors offer best of both worlds
- Power chip cuts OLED supplies down to size
- Cable box chipset unifies MPEG-TS and IP services
Linear introduces H-grade switching regulator
Linear Technology has announced a H-grade step-down switching regulator for load dump and cold-crank conditions commonly found in automotive applications as well as 24V industrial supplies.
MSC distributes YDS DC/DC converters
MSC is now offering the 95DW-R3 series 20W DC/DC converters from YDS, which can be used in various measurement equipment and other device requiring a precisely regulated voltage.
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)