System enables reset and battery-monitoring apps
With improved temperature characteristics and a tighter detect voltage tolerance, the XC6126 series offers a more accurate, lower-cost solution for simple reset and battery-monitoring applications.
The XC6126 voltage detector measures 0.95 x 0.75 x 0.4mm in the USPN-4B02 package.
With a typical quiescent current of 0.6uA, the XC6126 is suited to a range of portable equipment and battery-power applications.
Active low reset output is standard and the XC6126 is available with an N-channel open-drain output or a CMOS output configuration.
Torex also offers the XC6126 in the SSOT-24 package for compatibility with older designs.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- MLCC can be used in PA and front-end modules
- Accu-Guard fuses suitable for handheld devices
- ChipSESD devices help to protect mobile phones
- SMD Crystals targeted at automotives applications
- MSC offers MEMS-based programmable clock generator
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)