TVS diodes protect against transient pulses
The XBP06V4 range of TVS diodes from Torex Semiconductor combines ultra-small packaging with low line capacity for safeguarding systems against ESD and other voltage-induced transient pulses.
Able to withstand an 8kV discharge (based on IEC61000-4-2), the XBP06V4 series has a Peak Pulse Power rating of 70W (tp=8/20us) and low-leakage currents (1uA maximum at VRM=5V).
The XBP06V4E2HR-G is designed to protect up to two transmission or data lines from ESD damage and is available in the ultra-small USP-3 package measuring 1.2mm x 1.2mm x 0.6mm.
The XBP06V4E4GR-G is a quad unidirectional ESD protection diode array designed to protect up to four signal lines from the damage caused by ESD and other transients.
Its USP-4 package measures 1.2mm x 1.6mm x 0.6mm resulting in increased layout flexibility and more PCB space, making Torex TVS suitable for portable devices and other space-conscious applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- I2C isolator for automotive and HEV applications
- Photocoupler enables 20Mbps data transmission
- Relays suit electric solar inverter applications
- Master Distributors stocks Crydom SSR assemblies
- SC cut crystals target telecommunications systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)