TT Electronics - latest company news
12 March 2009 - TT Electronics has entered the Society of British Aerospace Companies (SBAC) 21st century supply chain (SC21) programme and achieved a Bronze recognition award.
In March 2008, TT Electronics announced that it achieved accreditation to AS9100 for the Rogerstone site, qualifying it to manufacture safety critical flight systems for the aerospace industry, a key step in achieving the SC21 award.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- DTI funds high-temperature packaging research
- CIL - latest company news
- Bliss Industries - latest company news
- Cookson appoints vice-president of sales
- Siplace taining centre gains TUV certification
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)