Audio IP suits portable media players and more
Synopsys has added the Designware 96dB Hi-Fi Audio IP in the 40nm and 55nm process technologies to its portfolio of high-quality audio IP solutions for consumer electronic applications.
The Designware Audio IP portfolio offers performance levels from 80dB to 103dB and is now available in more than 20 different process nodes, from 180nm to 60nm, and now down to 40nm.
The IP is targeted at consumer electronic applications requiring Hi-Fi playback and record capabilities with very low power consumption and small silicon area, such as portable media players, mobile phones, smart phones, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players/recorders and digital cameras.
The Designware Audio IP is modular, allowing designers to easily select the specific features for their target applications and includes functions such as signal processing, signal conditioning, clock management, power management and high-efficiency Class G drivers.
Designed for low power consumption and small silicon area, the Designware Audio IP enables designers to quickly implement the required audio functionality into their system-on-chip (SoC) while meeting high-performance requirements.
By offering audio IP that is designed to be robust in an electronically noisy SoC environment, Synopsys said it lowers the integration effort of audio IP into embedded designs.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Corelis launches low-voltage JTAG adapter
- Datalight updates flash memory management software
- Joint solution improves electrical machine design
- Package helps IT managers to improve efficiency
- LTE chipset can be used for USB dongle development
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13495)
- Passive components (3571)
- Design and development (10238)
- Enclosures and panel products (3953)
- Interconnection (3613)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3477)
- Industry news (2104)
- Optoelectronics (1952)
- Power supplies (2982)
- Subassemblies (5603)
- Test and measurement (5770)