Sysgo - latest company news
3 June 2009 - Sysgo has announced that it has opened a new office in Chicago, IL, US.
Established and led by Jim Bannon, a sales professional with more than 20 years of involvement in technical markets, the new entity will provide direct and comprehensive support to PikeOS and ELinOS customers in the North American territory.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Middleware makes more of IPTV services
- Vivante - latest company news
- Green Hills updates platform for secure wireless
- RF Engines adds weight to EE Times survey
- Altium has designs on video
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11796)
- Passive components (3334)
- Design and development (9767)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3598)
- Interconnection (3320)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3293)
- Industry News (2007)
- Optoelectronics (1823)
- Power Supplies (2688)
- Subassemblies (5200)
- Test and Measurement (5402)