Surtech increases Imrak stock to meet demand
Surtech Distribution, the enclosures and accessories specialist distributor, has won a significant number of contracts for configured Imrak 19in racking systems.
Surtech has increased stockholding of Imrak 1400 products (including sub-racking systems, enclosures and accessories) at its Andover depot by more than 40 per cent to meet delivery commitments to new and existing customers.
Surtech stocks the Imrak 1400 19in racking system as piece parts, enabling its specialist sales team to advise customers on the best way to configure the systems to meet their own specific applications.
Deliveries of assembled racking systems are carried out by Surtech's own fleet of vehicles to ensure they arrive damage-free and on time.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- LCD technologies to be displayed in Munich
- TTI signs distribution agreement with CandK
- Anders appoints business development manager
- Spice model to accelerate organic TFT design
- Packaging systems to enhance embedded offerings
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)