Mini PC ideal for space-challenged applications
Stealth Computer has released the LPC-100, an ultra-small form-factor mini PC designed for applications in embedded control, digital signage, human-machine interfaces and more.
The Stealth ultra-small form-factor PC offers high processing power in a package that measures 4.0 x 6.1 x 1.45in (102 x 155 x 37mm) and weighs 1.2lb (0.62kg).
The PC features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processors, enabling it to outperform other small-sized PC systems, according to Stealth Computer.
The LPC-100 is available with a standard Intel Dual Core Celeron T3100 (1.9GHz) or optional Intel Core 2 Duo processors P8400 (2.26GHz) or T9400 (2.53GHz).
It utilises the Intel Mobile GM45 Express Chipset featuring Intel's graphic media accelerator with good 3D graphics performance.
The LPC-100 mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity built directly into its small design, including: Gigabit LAN, three USB, two Serial, one DVI-I Video, audio in/out and two PS/2 ports.
The LPC-100 supports up to 4GB of DDR3 memory and has a built-in 2.5in mobile hard drive with up to 500GB of storage space for archived data.
For applications that require extra-high shock, vibration and wide temperature ranges, an optional solid-state hard drive (SSD) is available.
Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux, and so on, and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Secure PMCDisk protects military and defence data
- Digital signage player for retail environments
- Panel computer withstands harsh conditions
- Chip application board for remote-control tasks
- Embedded box computer ideal for entry-level gaming
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13662)
- Passive components (3626)
- Design and development (10275)
- Enclosures and panel products (4027)
- Interconnection (3693)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3497)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1977)
- Power supplies (3054)
- Subassemblies (5670)
- Test and measurement (5830)