SPP supplies Pegasus DSi Deep Silicon etch system
SPP Process Technology Systems (SPTS) has received an order for a Pegasus DSi Deep Silicon etch system, supported on the Omega FXP cluster platform, for a 3D-IC through silicon via (TSV) application.
The order was received from Fraunhofer IZM and is to be installed at All Silicon System Integration Dresden (ASSID).
The ASSID centre has been set up by Fraunhofer IZM Berlin to develop 3D wafer level technologies on 300mm wafers, enabling device manufacturers to apply 3D-IC technology in high-volume production to enhance the performance, functionality and scaling requirements of their future products.
The 300mm Pegasus DSi system will be used to etch deep through silicon vias and for wafer-thinning applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Speedplacer speeds hand population of PCBs
- Proflow ATx meets complex mass production needs
- Custom Interconnect delivers Breeze set-top box
- Zestron conducts chemical testing on Brady labels
- Commsaudit selects Mydata pick-and-place machine
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13574)
- Passive components (3591)
- Design and development (10254)
- Enclosures and panel products (3990)
- Interconnection (3652)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3485)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3016)
- Subassemblies (5632)
- Test and measurement (5794)