Key to icons
- Company news
- Product news
- Application news
- Technical Articles
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp
All articles from Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp
Integrated X-ray source powers to 80kV
X-ray source features a power factor corrected universal input, and both analogue and digital interfaces.
News from Electronicstalk, 8 August 2008
The MCP's 3kV, 330uA output section is floating and isolated to 16kV, allowing easy referencing of the output to voltage potentials other than ground.
News from Electronicstalk, 2 May 2008
Modular PCB-mounting high-voltage power supply is configured to drive quadrupoles used in mass spectrometers and electrostatic lens applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 21 February 2008
Compact low-cost high-voltage module offers voltage-regulated current-limited outputs that are fully protected against arc and short circuit conditions.
News from Electronicstalk, 11 February 2008
The V-Pak's ultracompact size sets this power supply apart from all other modules in its class, at barely 500g in weight, and with dimensions of 20 x 70 x 70mm.
News from Electronicstalk, 8 November 2007
A new larger Japanese facility in Toda City will enable Spellman to support its growing customer base in Japan and the Asian market.
News from Electronicstalk, 18 May 2007
Compact power supply combines modular design with robust resonant-based inverter topology and proprietary high voltage packaging.
News from Electronicstalk, 9 March 2007
Modular high-voltage power supply is developed specifically support applications requiring "hot-switchable" polarity reversing capability.
News from Electronicstalk, 5 February 2007
Compact cost-effective modular high-voltage power supplies are designed for value-focused high-performance OEM applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 29 January 2007
High voltage DC/DC convertor is created for applications requiring a hot switchable output polarity reversing capability.
News from Electronicstalk, 22 December 2006
Supply answers mass spectrometry demands
The TOF3000 is a compact, cost-effective high voltage power supply with technology that sets the standard for the future of mass spectrometry applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 10 October 2006
X-ray sources package more power
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp has expanded its Monoblock series of X-ray sources.
News from Electronicstalk, 2 October 2006
Capacitor charging module packs more power
The CCM capacitor charging module is a compact cost-effective high-voltage OEM power supply originally designed to power UV light sources for curing and sterilisation.
News from Electronicstalk, 23 August 2006
Surface mount interface board is small enough to be installed inside existing high voltage power supply offerings, providing digital control of most standard products.
News from Electronicstalk, 11 August 2006
NY operations achieve environmental compliance
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation has received ISO14001:2004 certification for its New York locations in Hauppauge and Bohemia, alongside its UK operation in Pulborough, Sussex.
News from Electronicstalk, 24 July 2006
Shunts replace transformers in large inverters
Isabellenhuette, Semikron and Siemens Drive Technologies have cooperated to develop a three-phase shunt module for the Siemens Sinamics G120 frequency inverter series.
LPRS launches narrowband radio modules
LPRS has announced the launch of the latest narrowband radio modules from Circuit Design.
Articles by product category
- Active Components (11,582)
- Active Components (4)
- Analogue and Mixed Signal ICs (1,726)
- Communications ICs (Wired) (1,804)
- Discrete Power Devices (418)
- Programmable Logic Devices (597)
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs (2,157)
- Memory Devices and Modules (761)
- Power Supply ICs and Controllers (2,392)
- Communications ICs (Wireless) (1,578)
- Standard Logic Devices (145)
- Passive Components (3,139)
- Design and Development (9,476)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,363)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (2)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (137)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (338)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (246)
- Fans and Blowers (223)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (123)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (198)
- LCD Modules (484)
- Monitors (132)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (239)
- Switches and Keyboards (576)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (136)
- Indicators and Audio (79)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (291)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (152)
- Interconnection (3,028)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3,183)
- Industry News (1,935)
- Optoelectronics (1,712)
- Power Supplies (2,461)
- Subassemblies (4,830)
- Test and Measurement (5,167)