Single-chip filter protects against ESD and EMI
RoHS-compliant single-chip keyboard, mouse and USB filter device combines ESD protection and EMI/RFI filtering.
Semiconwell has developed the SWKBMU-24QS, the first RoHS-compliant single-chip keyboard, mouse and USB filter device to incorporate ESD protection and EMI/RFI filtering.
The SWKBMU-24QS is designed specifically for the ruggedised and embedded industrial computer market.
The Semiconwell single chip solution is cost effective, and saves board space by eliminating the use of eight capacitors, 12 pull-up resistors and 16 diodes.
It increases reliability, reduces weight and is environmentally friendly being lead free.
Samples are available now.
The SWKBM-24QS is priced at US $0.973 in 100,000-unit quantities and $2.249 in 5000-unit quantities.
Production lead time is 6-8 weeks ARO.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- ON Semiconductor unveils silicon-based VCXOs
- Ultracapacitor modules for military applications
- ATC Semitec offers circuit protection devices
- Lighting platform set for commercial market
- VCO suited for test and measurement
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13433)
- Passive components (3553)
- Design and development (10232)
- Enclosures and panel products (3929)
- Interconnection (3578)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3472)
- Industry news (2104)
- Optoelectronics (1944)
- Power supplies (2968)
- Subassemblies (5589)
- Test and measurement (5760)