Keyboard and mouse chip takes protection onboard
The SWKBM-16QS is billed as the first RoHS-compliant single-chip keyboard and mouse device to incorporate ESD protection and EMI/RFI filtering.
Semiconwell has developed the SWKBM-16QS, the first RoHS-compliant single-chip keyboard and mouse device to incorporate ESD protection and EMI/RFI filtering.
The SWKBM-16QS is designed specifically for the ruggedised and embedded industrial computer market.
The Semiconwell single chip solution is cost effective, and saves board space by eliminating the use of five capacitors, four pull-up resistors and 10 diodes.
It increases reliability, reduces weight and is environmentally friendly being lead free.
Samples are available now.
The SWKBM-16QS is priced at US $0.61 in 100,000-unit quantities and $1.147 in 5000-unit quantities.
Production lead time is 4-6 weeks ARO.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Mobile peripheral device operates as hub or bridge
- ADC provides intelligent system power management
- Audio ADCs for home entertainment applications
- LED driver provides high tolerance to faults
- Buck converter has very low series resistance
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13433)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2119)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2070)
- Discrete power devices (454)
- Programmable logic devices (623)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2576)
- Memory devices and modules (814)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2820)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1780)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3553)
- Design and development (10232)
- Enclosures and panel products (3929)
- Interconnection (3578)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3472)
- Industry news (2104)
- Optoelectronics (1944)
- Power supplies (2968)
- Subassemblies (5589)
- Test and measurement (5760)