Jumper arrays can program onboard functions
Semiconwell's integrated isolated zero-ohms jumper array networks can be used in a wide range of applications.
Semiconwell's integrated isolated zero-ohms jumper array networks can be used in a wide range of applications including as PC board crossovers or permanent jumpers, or to program, customise or alter the functionality of a PC board.
Thanks to a very low capacitance between jumpers, these devices can be used also on high-speed data lines.
The R0J series solution saves board space, improves PC board performance and reduces assembly cost on passive components.
SWR0J devices are available in DIP, SOIC, QSOP, TSSOP packages.
SWR0J-3ST is a three-way all-shorted variation of zero-ohm jumpers packaged in a 3-pin SOT23 with two zero-ohms jumpers per package.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- GTK announces Superspeed USB connectors
- Cable assemblies for ISO/IEC data transmission
- FFC connector handles high-speed transmission
- Trenton backplanes suit industrial display systems
- Edge card socket accepts two PCB cards
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13433)
- Passive components (3553)
- Design and development (10232)
- Enclosures and panel products (3929)
- Interconnection (3578)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3472)
- Industry news (2104)
- Optoelectronics (1944)
- Power supplies (2968)
- Subassemblies (5589)
- Test and measurement (5760)