Smart webinars target electronics companies
Smart Group is offering a range of smart-e-webinars to complement its existing training, workshop and seminar programme to all companies in the electronics industry.
Online webinar topics to be covered will include: component technology; printed circuit board manufacture; stencil printing; reflow soldering; wave soldering; hand soldering and desoldering; cleaning; and conformal coating.
Smart also intends to cover a range of advanced subjects such as solder-joint and design reliability, and manufacture using alternative energy.
The inaugural smart-e-webinar will be presented by Peter Grundy and Bob Willis - both Smart Technical Committee members - and will cover our four EU-funded projects.
The webinar will start at 10.30am and end at 11.30am on 29 July.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- National Instruments offers Labview webcasts
- Webinar to cover basics of electrical measurements
- Training offered for IEC 61508 safety standard
- Knowles guide aids acoustic interface selection
- Anixter issues Installation Pocket Reference Guide
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13393)
- Passive components (3536)
- Design and development (10226)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3907)
- Interconnection (3559)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3471)
- Industry News (2101)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2954)
- Subassemblies (5577)
- Test and Measurement (5748)