International Rectifier offers automotive MOSFETs
International Rectifier has expanded its offering of 40 to 100V automotive-qualified MOSFETs, including a range of logic level devices.
The MOSFETs are suitable for heavy-load applications used in traditional internal combustion engine (ICE) platforms and micro and hybrid vehicle platforms.
The automotive MOSFETs are optimised to deliver low on-state resistance (RDS on) across a range of voltages from 8mohm at 55V.
Additionally, the logic-level MOSFET devices simplify gate drive requirements while saving board space and component count.
The new range of MOSFETs is built on the AU Gen 10.2 trench technology.
All of IR's automotive MOSFETs are subject to dynamic and static part average testing, combined with 100-per-cent automated wafer-level visual inspection, as part of IR's automotive quality initiative targeting zero defects.
AEC-Q101 qualification requires that there is no more than a 20 per cent change in RDS on after 1,000 temperature cycles of testing.
However, in extended testing, IR's AU bill of materials exhibited a maximum RDS on shift of only 12 per cent at 5,000 temperature cycles, demonstrating its strength and ruggedness.
The devices are qualified according to AEC-Q101 standards and feature an environmentally friendly, lead-free and RoHS-compliant bill of materials.
Datasheets and qualification standards are available on the International Rectifier website.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Photo IC for optical switching applications
- Power-management controller for standard MOSFETs
- Self-protected MOSFETs for automotive applications
- EASA certifies avionics unit with Altera processor
- QDR and DDR SRAMs for reducing power consumption
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13703)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2143)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2085)
- Discrete power devices (458)
- Programmable logic devices (632)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2623)
- Memory devices and modules (817)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2962)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1806)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3644)
- Design and development (10283)
- Enclosures and panel products (4040)
- Interconnection (3718)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3506)
- Industry news (2110)
- Optoelectronics (1982)
- Power supplies (3064)
- Subassemblies (5690)
- Test and measurement (5849)