350 million chips shipped, says SiGe
SiGe Semiconductor has announced that it has shipped more than 350 million chips since its inception and expects 2008 full-year revenues to be approximately USD98m.
In 2008, the company has shipped more than 120 million units.
Sohail Khan, chief executive officer of SiGe Semiconductor, said: 'This is the fifth consecutive year that SiGe Semiconductor has achieved annual revenue growth of more than 40 per cent.
Spanning the consumer, mobile, and computing marketplace, SiGe Semiconductor's portfolio provides the performance, range, and reliability required by wireless local area networks (802.11b/g/a and Wi-Fi), Bluetooth, WiMAX, GPS, and home entertainment systems.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Novel package shrinks multilayer memory units
- MCE launches solution to ASIC and IC obsolescence
- Systron appoints Inertial as British distributor
- Infineon Technologies - latest company news
- Infineon expands power module plant
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
Active components (13556)
- Analogue and mixed-signal ICs (2131)
- Communications ICs (wired) (2080)
- Discrete power devices (456)
- Programmable logic devices (630)
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs (2599)
- Memory devices and modules (816)
- Power-supply ICs and controllers (2878)
- Communications ICs (wireless) (1789)
- Standard logic devices (173)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)