Siplace taining centre gains TUV certification
The Siplace training programmes and trainers at the company's training centres in Vienna and Munich have been certified as Training and Consulting Centres by TUV Rheinland auditors.
Siplace may now use the coveted TUV seal for high training standards in its advertising.
According to the TUV Rheinland auditors, the Siplace training centres surpass the minimum requirements.
The report, which classifies Siplace as meeting 'premium quality', emphasises the trainers' competency.
Future Siplace customers will benefit from the certification as well.
To ensure their quality and reputation for the long term, the facilities will continue to be checked in regular intervals in order to keep their TUV approval.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Cookson appoints vice-president of sales
- TT Electronics qualifies as rail industry supplier
- Fry's and Cookson America join ITAR register
- OK displays products at Forum de l'Electronique
- Apprentice scheme to answer CEM skills shortages
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (12,124)
- Passive Components (3,037)
- Design and Development (9,477)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,284)
- Interconnection (2,909)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,117)
- Industry News (1,909)
- Optoelectronics (1,648)
- Power Supplies (2,356)
- Subassemblies (4,661)
- Test and Measurement (5,044)