555 Taxter Road
Latest articles from this company
- Joint venture starts on TFT-LCD glass substrates
- Glass-maker invests in flat panel displays
News releases from this company
Kuramoto and Schott have officially opened their new joint venture for the processing of large format TFT-LCD glass substrates in Korea.
News from Electronicstalk, 26 February 2007
Glass-maker invests in flat panel displays
Schott is investing US $195 million in its melting and processing capacity for TFT-LCD glass for flat panel displays.
News from Electronicstalk, 29 November 2005
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Reach an audience of thousands
LTC4099 designed for portable USB-powered devices
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC4099, an autonomous I2C-controlled, high-efficiency power manager, ideal diode controller and Li-Ion/Polymer battery charger.
ITT releases Cannon 2 MM Modular CBC 20
ITT Interconnect Solutions has added the ITT Cannon 2 MM Modular CBC 20 to its popular Tempus cable connector series.
- Active Components (12,259)
- Passive Components (3,105)
- Design and Development (9,538)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,333)
- Interconnection (2,980)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,161)
- Industry News (1,926)
- Optoelectronics (1,680)
- Power Supplies (2,416)
- Subassemblies (4,774)
- Test and Measurement (5,117)