Schroff chassis houses PCBs or non-standard parts
Schroff has expanded its Multipacpro range of 19in chassis with the addition of a model that is suitable for applications such as audio equipment and test-and-measurement instrumentation.
The chassis provides a lightweight, sturdy housing for either PCBs or non-standard components.
Schroff has expanded its Multipac pro range of 19in chassis with the addition of a model that is made entirely from aluminium piece-parts
It features high-stability side profiles and is available in 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U and 5U heights, with external dimensions in accordance with IEC 60297-3-100, -101 and -105.
Top covers and base plates can be specified as plain, perforated or with machined holes for mounting EN 60603 (DIN 41612) connectors or insulated backplanes.
The rear panel is detachable to allow easy machining.
In addition, Schroff's Serviceplus modification service enables the chassis to be customised to suit individual requirements for drilling, cut-outs and screen printing.
The standard chassis achieves an EMC shielding level of 30dB(A) at 1GHz, while for higher-performance applications, an EMC gasketing kit is available.
Other optional accessories include front handles, guide rails and telescopic slides.
The Multipacpro chassis can be supplied in kit form from stock or fully assembled by technicians in seven working days.
With modifications, fully assembled units can be despatched in 10 working days.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
- Panel PC for farming and agricultural machinery
- Cases enable slide-in PCB assembly installation
- DIL switches designed for surface-mount systems
- Vandal-resistant keyboard suits harsh environments
- CSS-05 buzzers target compact mobile equipment
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13385)
- Passive components (3534)
- Design and development (10226)
Enclosures and Panel Products (3903)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (158)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (387)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (287)
- Fans and Blowers (240)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (131)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (228)
- LCD Modules (551)
- Monitors (143)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (254)
- Switches and Keyboards (733)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (145)
- Indicators and Audio (88)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (357)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (173)
- Interconnection (3554)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3469)
- Industry News (2100)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2948)
- Subassemblies (5572)
- Test and Measurement (5748)