Schroff hybrid system combines bus technologies
Schroff has introduced a hybrid system that combines established bus formats such as VME or CompactPCI with MicroTCA in a single 3U-high, 19in subrack.
The hybrid system enables firms in this situation to work with two technologies in parallel.
Schroff has introduced a new hybrid system that combines established bus formats such as VME or CompactPCI with the emerging technology of MicroTCA in a single 3U-high 19in subrack.
One side of the subrack is equipped with conventional 19in components to accommodate 3U VME or 3U CompactPCI boards, while the other side consists of a MicroTCA board cage that accepts AdvancedMC single modules.
The board cage can be positioned left, right or centrally in the subrack and can have any chosen width.
The system is available with a through-connected monolithic backplane to maximise the number of free slots, or with two isolated backplanes connected via a front-panel PCIe data interface.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
- Panel PC for farming and agricultural machinery
- Cases enable slide-in PCB assembly installation
- DIL switches designed for surface-mount systems
- Vandal-resistant keyboard suits harsh environments
- CSS-05 buzzers target compact mobile equipment
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13385)
- Passive components (3534)
- Design and development (10226)
Enclosures and Panel Products (3903)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (158)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (387)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (287)
- Fans and Blowers (240)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (131)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (228)
- LCD Modules (551)
- Monitors (143)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (254)
- Switches and Keyboards (733)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (145)
- Indicators and Audio (88)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (357)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (173)
- Interconnection (3554)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3469)
- Industry News (2100)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2948)
- Subassemblies (5572)
- Test and Measurement (5748)