Conference focuses on ATCA, MicroTCA and AMC
The Evolving Architecture Standards Conference will include a variety of technical papers, a keynote address from PICMG, a table-top exhibition, hands-on workshops and a panel discussion.
Schroff UK and a number of other key organisations involved in the development of the emerging AdvancedTCA and MicroTCA open computing specifications are sponsoring a one-day technical conference on 25th April 2007 at the RBS Williams Formula 1 Conference Centre in Oxfordshire.
The move to modular, standards-based architectures for telecomms network systems is now rapidly gaining momentum, with the AdvancedTCA specification proving to be a popular choice for high-end applications.
At the lower end, MicroTCA provides a flexible, scalable and cost-effective solution that allows AdvancedMC modules to be plugged directly into a backplane without the need for a carrier.
MicroTCA is also beginning to attract the attention of other market sectors, including industrial automation, image processing, medical equipment and defence technology.
Aimed at electronics design engineers and management, embedded developers and technical telecomms professionals, the "Evolving Architecture Standards: ATCA, MicroTCA, AMC" conference will include a variety of technical papers, a keynote address from PICMG (the PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group), a table-top exhibition, hands-on workshops and a panel discussion.
For more details of the Evolving Architecture Standards event, follow the link on Schroff's homepage.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
- LCD technologies to be displayed in Munich
- TTI signs distribution agreement with CandK
- Anders appoints business development manager
- Surtech increases Imrak stock to meet demand
- Spice model to accelerate organic TFT design
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13393)
- Passive components (3536)
- Design and development (10226)
Enclosures and Panel Products (3907)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (159)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (387)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (287)
- Fans and Blowers (240)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (131)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (229)
- LCD Modules (551)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (254)
- Switches and Keyboards (733)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (145)
- Indicators and Audio (89)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (357)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (173)
- Interconnection (3559)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3471)
- Industry News (2101)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2954)
- Subassemblies (5577)
- Test and Measurement (5748)