1140 NW Third Avenue
Latest articles from this company
News releases from this company
The Screaming Circuits blog covers a broad variety of design advice and is also used for tutorials on process and company announcements.
News from Electronicstalk, 21 March 2008
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Reach an audience of thousands
LTC4099 designed for portable USB-powered devices
Linear Technology has introduced the LTC4099, an autonomous I2C-controlled, high-efficiency power manager, ideal diode controller and Li-Ion/Polymer battery charger.
ITT releases Cannon 2 MM Modular CBC 20
ITT Interconnect Solutions has added the ITT Cannon 2 MM Modular CBC 20 to its popular Tempus cable connector series.
- Active Components (12,259)
- Passive Components (3,105)
- Design and Development (9,538)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,333)
- Interconnection (2,980)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,161)
- Industry News (1,926)
- Optoelectronics (1,680)
- Power Supplies (2,416)
- Subassemblies (4,774)
- Test and Measurement (5,117)