Power entry module for detachable power systems
The power entry module series DC11, DC12, DC21, DC22, DD11, DD12, DD21, DD22, KM and KMF from Schurter are said to be suitable for nearly any application using detachable power.
The series is equipped with multiple functions, including IEC appliance inlet C14 and switch, with or without fuseholder and EMC line filter.
The series is equipped with multiple functions, including IEC appliance inlet C14 and switch, specifically with or without fuseholder
The compact design makes these series suitable for the use in equipment with limited space and more demanding electrical and mechanical requirements.
Areas of application include IT and telecom, particularly one rack unit (1RU) enclosures, as well as medical, office and automation.
The series is designed to be mounted on panels with the screw- or snap-mounting method, or for PCB mounting.
The filtered versions have a broad metal flange, ensuring optimal contact to the appliance chassis for shielding and filtering.
The filtered versions with reduced leakage current are specifically available for medical applications.
The series are ENEC and cURus approved and comply with IEC/EN standards 60950 and 60601-1 for office and medical equipment.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AVX expands Transguard circuit protection range
- Pulse unveils NFC stamp antenna for mobile phones
- TPLE ultracapacitor cells power hand-held devices
- Fox oscillators meet needs of fibre-channel apps
- VCO suited for satellite communication systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)