Schurter actuator ideal for power tool machines
Schurter has added an additional actuator for power tool machines, high-pressure cleaners, power generators and compressors to its TA35 circuit breaker series.
The actuator provides a grip and turn style knob, which is ideal for switching with gloves or where longer feedback is desired.
The design allows for customer-specific coloured faceplates and knob designs.
The TA35 rotary switch offers IP40 protection and fits panel thicknesses ranging from 2-3mm.
Terminals are for 6.3 x 0.8mm connections.
Switch and thermal overload protection current ratings range from 0.05A to 20A for one- and two-pole types, and 0.05A to 12A for the three-pole version.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AVX expands Transguard circuit protection range
- Pulse unveils NFC stamp antenna for mobile phones
- TPLE ultracapacitor cells power hand-held devices
- Fox oscillators meet needs of fibre-channel apps
- VCO suited for satellite communication systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)