USFF 1206 fuses target low-current applications
Schurter has introduced USFF 1206 fuses with a super-quick-acting characteristic for low-current applications.
The product extends the current range of the USF 1206 for lower ratings ranging from 160 to 250mA.
Schurter has introduced USFF 1206 fuses with super-quick-acting characteristic for low current applications
The wire-bonded fuse offers low impedance values, providing high performance in dense circuits.
The USFF 1206 200mA version offers a voltage drop value at rated current of 87mV, which is said to be about three times less than competitive products.
The wire bonding makes the fuse stable and reliable with an operating temperature range of -55 to 90C.
It is especially suited for protecting DC over-current conditions where heat dissipation is critical, such as in computer peripherals and communication equipment.
The product includes cURus agency approval and is RoHS compliant and halogen free.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AVX expands Transguard circuit protection range
- Pulse unveils NFC stamp antenna for mobile phones
- TPLE ultracapacitor cells power hand-held devices
- Fox oscillators meet needs of fibre-channel apps
- VCO suited for satellite communication systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)