Schurter offers covers for TA35 circuit breakers
Schurter has introduced protection covers for its TA35 series Circuit Breaker, which is targeted at laboratory equipment for chemical and medical applications.
The two-pole circuit breaker is now available with factory-mounted covers, in addition to Schurter's range of covers supplied separately for customer installation.
Cover options include transparent cover with or without collar, or collar only.
The TA35 series is said to have a compact form and attractive design.
The rocker-actuating switch functions as a switch only or with thermal overload protection.
It can be supplied with or without illumination, including blue, for a total of 10 rocker colours.
Various standard legends and customer-specific symbols are also offered.
The TA35 with IP 65 protection cover is ideal for applications exposed to dust or splashing water.
Typical applications are laboratory equipment for chemical and medical applications, food-processing equipment and commercial appliances, wood and masonry machines, construction site equipment, power generators and cleaning equipment.
Additional applications for the devices include food-processing equipment and commercial appliances, wood and masonry machines, construction site equipment, power generators and cleaning equipment.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AVX expands Transguard circuit protection range
- Pulse unveils NFC stamp antenna for mobile phones
- TPLE ultracapacitor cells power hand-held devices
- Fox oscillators meet needs of fibre-channel apps
- VCO suited for satellite communication systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)