Solar fuse and fuse-holder protect PV applications
Schurter has launched the ASO solar fuse and FSO fuse-holder with quick-acting characteristic, designed to protect photovoltaic (PV) and similar DC applications.
As PV systems have increased in size, so too have circuit protection requirements such as voltage rating.
Schurter introduces the new solar fuse ASO and fuseholder FSO with quick-acting characteristic to protect photovoltaic and similar DC-applications
The high-performance DC fuse is in a compact 10.3 x 38mm package.
The ASO fuse protects PV modules, conductors and similar DC applications from the effects of a low short circuit current in systems upwards of 1,000VDC.
The wire bonding makes the fuse stable and reliable, with an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C.
The ASO fuse is designed to protect DC low short circuit current and over-voltage conditions such as solar panels (strings), inverters, battery charges and combiner boxes.
The touch-safe FSO fuse-holder is designed for grid-tie or off-grid array combiners and standard DIN rail mount.
The products include cURus agency approval, are RoHS compliant and halogen free.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AVX expands Transguard circuit protection range
- Pulse unveils NFC stamp antenna for mobile phones
- TPLE ultracapacitor cells power hand-held devices
- Fox oscillators meet needs of fibre-channel apps
- VCO suited for satellite communication systems
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13610)
- Passive components (3611)
- Design and development (10258)
- Enclosures and panel products (4000)
- Interconnection (3667)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3489)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1961)
- Power supplies (3027)
- Subassemblies (5646)
- Test and measurement (5811)