Schaffner - latest company news
24 March 2009 - Schaffner has acquired Betec-Engineering, specialists in the development and distribution of Bluewave active harmonic filters.
The Bluewave active harmonic filters will complement the Schaffner Ecosine range of passive harmonic filters.
As part of the integration, the Schaffner Group will commence volume production of active harmonic filters in its plant in Shanghai.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Maxwell finishes 2009 with strong sales
- Webcast to reveal Maxwell financials
- Advanced Power Components - latest company news
- Tyco Electronics - latest company news
- Fujitsu Components Europe appoints president
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13616)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10262)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3675)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5653)
- Test and measurement (5817)