Rittal enhances online sub-rack configurator
Rittal has updated its online sub-rack configurator so it is no longer limited to only those units shown in the catalogue and includes all sub-racks possible from the parts in the product range.
Almost 1,000 different combinations are available for merging into a printable bill of materials, which can be submitted directly for a quotation.
In addition to the expansion in sub-racks, more of the accessories have also been included.
For example, it is possible to configure a complete system with mounting for horizontal boards in a minimal height sub-rack - a suitable solution where only two or three 6U boards are required to fit in a limited space.
The configurator also allows the inclusion of different mounting options for either rack-mount or desktop, optional covers to direct airflow or for protection, with many other variations.
It is available free at Rittal's website and includes a section on the Vario-Module instrument case, which is a smart desktop unit and utilises most of the accessories from the Ripac sub-rack range.
For a view of all the available parts in the range, the 'Electronics' CD is also available.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1709 704000
- Rittal subracks house printed circuit boards
Rittal's range of subracks, all branded under the Ripac banner, provide users with multiple options for housing several printed circuit boards or plug-in modules in a 19in rack environment.
- PMC 12 protects against electrical supply problems
Rittal's new range of PMC 12 UPS systems are suited for applications in the IT environment, as well as automation technology and system control.
- Rittal system conditions air in computer rooms
Rittal's Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) system draws in warm air from the server enclosures at the top of the unit and cools it with water or Dx Refrigerant R407c in a closed heat exchanger.
Subrack ideal for Euroboards in 3U and 6U formats
Rittal has introduced a rapid-assembly subrack, which is suitable for standard Euroboards in 3U and 6U formats.
Coding system launched for plug-in circuit boards
Rittal has introduced a standardised coding system that provides 4,096 different coding options on a 6U plug-in printed circuit board.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13735)
- Passive components (3653)
- Design and development (10307)
Enclosures and panel products (4052)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (168)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (402)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (290)
- Fans and blowers (247)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (133)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (564)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (257)
- Switches and keyboards (765)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (152)
- Indicators and audio (96)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (384)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (189)
- Interconnection (3726)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3513)
- Industry news (2116)
- Optoelectronics (1988)
- Power supplies (3073)
- Subassemblies (5705)
- Test and measurement (5862)