Rittal expands desktop range of instrument cases
Rittal has added a basic, non-EMC, cost-effective range of instrument cases to its Ripac Vario-Module desktop series, suitable for portability and instrumentation applications.
Housings for the Vario-Module are now supplied as either basic or EMC frames for standard and double Euroboards, to which a choice of plain or ventilated top and bottom covers can be added in a pick-and-mix fashion according to the application.
A mounting plate is also now available to avoid perforating the bottom cover when mounting heavy or awkward components.
Vario-Module cases may be completed as desktop, rack-mount or tower units, with the dimensions conforming to the IEC 60 297-3-101 sub-rack standard.
The cases are available in 42hp, 63hp and 84hp and 2U to 7U heights.
They are finished in RAL 7035 paint.
Various accessories, including handles, feet and acrylic doors, can be fitted.
Vario-Module cases are available in a variety of widths, heights and depths.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Add to My Alerts
Tel +44 1709 704000
Instrument cases are home to 6U boards
RiBox housings provide a desktop or 19in rack mountable simple enclosure system for minimal 6U Euroboards.
Instrument cases are cost-effective alternative
Rittal Electronic Systems has extended its Ripac Vario-Module series of instrument cases with the addition of a basic, non-EMC, cost effective range.
A case of multiple Eurocards
Rittal Electronic Systems has a new range of instrument cases to hold electronic systems based on multiple printed circuit boards.
Coding system launched for plug-in circuit boards
Rittal has introduced a standardised coding system that provides 4,096 different coding options on a 6U plug-in printed circuit board.
Package helps IT managers to improve efficiency
Rittal's Rizone management software combined with Microsoft's System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) can help data centres to achieve energy savings and improve business efficiency.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13385)
- Passive components (3534)
- Design and development (10226)
Enclosures and Panel Products (3903)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (158)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (387)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (287)
- Fans and Blowers (240)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (131)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (228)
- LCD Modules (551)
- Monitors (143)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (254)
- Switches and Keyboards (733)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (145)
- Indicators and Audio (88)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (357)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (173)
- Interconnection (3554)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3469)
- Industry News (2100)
- Optoelectronics (1935)
- Power Supplies (2948)
- Subassemblies (5572)
- Test and Measurement (5748)