Ripac subracks house PCBs or plug-in modules
Rittal's range of subracks, all branded under the Ripac banner, provides users with multiple options for housing printed circuit boards (PCBs) or plug-in modules in a 19in (48cm) rack environment.
Ranging from the Ripac Easy with non-EMC construction and ultra-quick assembly, to the Ripac Vario EMC for more sophisticated applications, the whole range shares common accessories, such as guide rails and divider kits for use where different-sized PCBs are to be accommodated.
The range of Rittal subracks provides users with multiple options for housing PCBs or plug-in modules.
Other parts of the range provide support for heavy loads (Ripac Solid) or are designed for simple mounting on DIN rails for a few boards (Ripac Compact).
Ripac Vario, meanwhile, may be upgraded to an EMC solution following assembly if necessary.
The company offers personal assistance with subrack and case design and backplane selection through its team of area managers and market specialists.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1709 704000
Coding system launched for plug-in circuit boards
Rittal has introduced a standardised coding system that provides 4,096 different coding options on a 6U plug-in printed circuit board.
Package helps IT managers to improve efficiency
Rittal's Rizone management software combined with Microsoft's System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) can help data centres to achieve energy savings and improve business efficiency.
Subrack allows multiple electronics mounting
Rittal is offering the Ripac Vario subrack for mounting multiple board electronic solutions in 19in (482.6mm) racks, as the range is easily upgraded from standard to EMC after it has been completed.
- Rittal enclosures manage cabling in data centres
Rittal has launched the TS 8 and TE7000 range of enclosures designed to manage fibre and 10Gb/s augmented category six cabling in data centres.
- Cooling package designed for MicroTCA applications
The Compact Cooling Package (CCP) from Rittal is designed for use in MicroTCA applications where significant amounts of heat are being generated to provide targeted cooling.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)