Rittal launches Ripac Easy subrack
Rittal has released an easy-to-fit subrack - called Ripac Easy - which has been designed to be installed quickly and effortlessly.
Subrack assemblers often face the issue of holding the rail, the side panel, the flange, the screw and the screwdriver all at the same time.
According to the company, Ripac Easy eliminates this problem.
The side plate and flange can be held together, while the pre-assembled rail is dropped into position and screwed into place.
The subrack is supplied as a kit with screws pre-inserted in the ends of the horizontal rails, which drop into slots in the side panels and front flanges.
The screw slots are pre-defined in position on the side plates, which correspond with the standard 160mm, 220mm and 280mm Euroboard depths.
Additionally, the tapped strips, required for front-panel fastening, are pre-inserted into the horizontal rails.
Ripac Easy utilises internal components and accessories from the existing Ripac range of card frames, including guide rails, front and rear panels, ESD clips and divider kits.
The subrack is available in 3U and 6U heights and in several depths to suit a variety of applications.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
Tel +44 1709 704000
Coding system launched for plug-in circuit boards
Rittal has introduced a standardised coding system that provides 4,096 different coding options on a 6U plug-in printed circuit board.
Package helps IT managers to improve efficiency
Rittal's Rizone management software combined with Microsoft's System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) can help data centres to achieve energy savings and improve business efficiency.
Subrack allows multiple electronics mounting
Rittal is offering the Ripac Vario subrack for mounting multiple board electronic solutions in 19in (482.6mm) racks, as the range is easily upgraded from standard to EMC after it has been completed.
- Rittal enclosures manage cabling in data centres
Rittal has launched the TS 8 and TE7000 range of enclosures designed to manage fibre and 10Gb/s augmented category six cabling in data centres.
- Cooling package designed for MicroTCA applications
The Compact Cooling Package (CCP) from Rittal is designed for use in MicroTCA applications where significant amounts of heat are being generated to provide targeted cooling.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)