BVT micro-ohm resistor launched by Rhopoint
The BVT micro-ohm resistor from Rhopoint Components has been designed for high current sensing applications in the automotive market, power hybrids and frequency convertors.
The resistor is made up of a solid piece of resistance alloy electron-beam-welded to solid copper terminals.
This construction results in a 3W permanent power rating with a pulse rating of 20W for 0.1s in a 2512-size package.
The 0.5 micro ohm value is capable of carrying up to 77A of continuous current, and can operate at full load in ambient temperatures up to 140C.
The full operating temperature range is -55C-170C.
The BVT resistor has good long-term stability of less than 0.5 per cent per 2000h at an ambient of 100C.
The resistor is also suitable for mounting on DCB or IMS substrates using reflow soldering.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Harwin releases EZ Boardware range
- California Micro expands Luxguard turnkey range
- Mini clock oscillator supports extreme conditions
- Crydom expands range of 3Phase SSR contactors
- Z-Comm launches voltage-controlled oscillator
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active Components (11653)
- Passive Components (3262)
- Design and Development (9681)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3517)
- Interconnection (3223)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3254)
- Industry News (1982)
- Optoelectronics (1789)
- Power Supplies (2615)
- Subassemblies (5094)
- Test and Measurement (5329)