RF Engines adds weight to EE Times survey
RF Engines has added its weight to the latest EE Times survey that reveals the increasing dominance of FPGAs over cell-based ASICs and structured arrays.
The FPGA User Survey was conducted by EE Times, Piper-Jaffray and the FPGA Mission Assurance Centre at Sandia National Labs, and the full report will be available in late October.
The survey also highlights the prevalence of project delays in excess of 30 days, with the key factors being cited as FPGA skill shortages, and the dissatisfaction with design tools in routing and timing estimation due to the increasing complexity of systems design.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Middleware makes more of IPTV services
- Sysgo - latest company news
- Vivante - latest company news
- Green Hills updates platform for secure wireless
- Altium has designs on video
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11796)
- Passive components (3334)
- Design and development (9767)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3598)
- Interconnection (3320)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3293)
- Industry News (2007)
- Optoelectronics (1823)
- Power Supplies (2688)
- Subassemblies (5200)
- Test and Measurement (5402)