Rakon TCXOs feature power management
Rakon has developed a range of digitally controlled temperature controlled crystal oscillator that can maximise battery life and minimise the electronic signature of military equipment.
The RFPT200 is a 7mm x 5mm SMD digitally controlled temperature controlled crystal oscillator (DCTCXO), which brings together TCXO frequency stability, digital frequency control, separate low frequency output, timer and alarm functionality.
The RFPT200 uses advanced Pluto TCXO technology.
In addition, it includes an accurate onboard programmable timer and an alarm function to switch other system circuitry.
This conserves energy when not in use.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Linear introduces H-grade switching regulator
- RS Components launches power supply microsite
- Oscillator for PCIe-based embedded applications
- Mini oscillators for battery-powered applications
- Chip filters optimise performance of mobile phones
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)