Final call for Queen's Awards Applications
The deadline for the 2009 Queen's Awards for Enterprise is fast approaching - businesses from the electronics sector have until 31 October 2008 to apply for a Business Award.
Any number of firms can win a Queen's Award if they meet the required standard and entry is free.
Benefits of winning include significant publicity and a valuable Royal endorsement, lasting five years.
Nominations for individual entrepreneurs to receive recognition through The Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion are also being sought.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Higher data rate enhances 4G support
- Equipment Reliability offers accelerometer course
- OK International appoints China sales director
- Low-power Bluetooth set to boom
- Standard set for analogue and mixed-signal design
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
- Active Components (11,917)
- Passive Components (2,949)
- Design and Development (9,394)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,246)
- Interconnection (2,841)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Production, Packaging (3,055)
- Industry News (1,898)
- Optoelectronics (1,616)
- Power Supplies (2,297)
- Subassemblies (4,551)
- Test and Measurement (4,956)