DC-DC converters meet automotive standards
Powersolve announces the PVC2412 range of step-down non-isolated DC-DC converters for automotive or other applications where 24V batteries need to be converted down to 12V DC.
There are five models in the range with output currents from 6A up to 40A.
Input is 20 to 30V DC and outputs are 12 to 13.8V DC.
All versions have short-circuit, overload, input reverse polarity and thermal protection.
The converters are housed in robust extruded aluminium cases with either fast on or screw terminal connectors.
Operating efficiency is up to 90 per cent.
EMC conforms to EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 and the converters have been immunity tested to directive 72/245/EEC as last amended by directive 2006/96/EC for automotive equipment.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Power technology efficiently manages waste heat
- Power supplies suit budget-conscious applications
- Unipower launches Ethernet communications unit
- XP releases programmable AC-DC power supplies
- Buck regulator ideal for single-cell li-ion apps
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13614)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10261)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3674)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5652)
- Test and measurement (5816)