Guide offers enclosure design basics
Protocase offers the basics of enclosure design in a PDF presentation.
Whether a user designs their enclosure from scratch or makes use of one of Protocase's template-based designs, knowing the basics of enclosure design will make the user's work easier.
The guide, which can be downloaded from the box on the right of this page, includes sections on: metal selection; bending metal and bend radius; self-clinching fasteners (PEM ); standard stocked PEM welding finishing; powder coating; and silk-screening.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- AIS introduces industrial touch-screen displays
- Waterproof detector switches for automotive use
- TFT displays offer wide viewing angles
- PMOLED displays feature DC/DC charge pumps
- Enclosure designed with EMC compliance in mind
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Handheld and other small enclosures (161)
- Instrument cases, benchtop, wall-mounting enclosures (395)
- Floor-standing racks, cabinets, enclosures (289)
- Fans and blowers (244)
- Gaskets, seals and screens (132)
- Heatsinks and thermal management (233)
- LCD modules (561)
- Monitors (144)
- Other OEM display modules, meters (255)
- Switches and keyboards (746)
- Rotary controls, joysticks etc (148)
- Indicators and audio (94)
- Touchscreens and touch sensors (371)
- Printers, knobs, bezels, other panelware (182)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)