Prysmian offers optical cable systems training
Prysmian Telecom Cables and Systems offers a range of in-depth training for those working with optical cable and fibre systems technologies.
The training is aimed at project specifiers, managers, installation engineers and contractors to help them stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, applications, installation techniques and standards.
Courses can be specifically tailored to offer the best solution for a particular project, problem or product and can be on a one-to-one or multiple-person basis.
Delegates will be able to carry out both practical and theoretical work while also being given access to hard-copy course materials.
Training seminars can be situated either onsite or at Prysmian's purpose-built UK training school.
They can be arranged to cover all aspects of the industry, including optical connectivity, blown fibre systems and FTTx and passive solutions.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- IMAPS-UK announces 'Beyond Solder' seminar
- Multi-Contact produces electrical safety guide
- Keithley publishes product catalogue in CD format
- MPC Data to hold WES2009 training course
- Search tool for power-supply designers launched
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11739)
- Passive components (3305)
- Design and development (9745)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3571)
- Interconnection (3290)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3281)
- Industry News (2003)
- Optoelectronics (1816)
- Power Supplies (2666)
- Subassemblies (5168)
- Test and Measurement (5386)