ON Semiconductor unveils silicon-based VCXOs
ON Semiconductor has introduced a range of silicon-based voltage-controlled crystal oscillators (VCXOs) for use in networking, Sonet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, base-station and broadcasting equipment.
The Pureedge range of VCXOs offers ultra-low jitter and phase noise.
The devices are designed to meet the requirements of 2.5V and 3.3V low-voltage positive emitter coupled logic (LVPECL) clock generation applications offering a low-jitter (0.5ps) reference clock.
The ability to power the devices with either a 2.5V or 3.3V supply enables design flexibility and simplifies the product bill of materials, further reducing system costs.
A High Q fundamental-mode pullable crystal and phase-locked-loop (PLL) multiplier is used to provide industry-standard frequencies across a range of 60MHz to 700MHz with a guaranteed pullable range of +/-100ppm and frequency stability of +/-50ppm.
NBVSBAxxx oscillators offer a tri-state enable/disable feature, allowing the user to turn the output on and off across the entire industrial temperature range of -40C to +85C.
The NBVSBAxxx devices are packaged in a hermetically sealed, 5.0 x 7.0 x 1.9mm, ceramic CLCC-6 SMD package.
Pricing for these products is USD6.50 (GBP4.33) per unit for quantities of 1,000 units.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- VCO ideal for test and measurement applications
- Ceradiodes protect many USB ports simultaneously
- Ultracapacitor modules for military applications
- ATC Semitec offers circuit protection devices
- Lighting platform set for commercial market
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13616)
- Passive components (3614)
- Design and development (10262)
- Enclosures and panel products (4002)
- Interconnection (3675)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3490)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1963)
- Power supplies (3034)
- Subassemblies (5653)
- Test and measurement (5817)