Dates announced for National Electronics Week
NEW Events has announced that National Electronics Week 2011 is taking place from 12-13 April at the NEC Pavilion in Birmingham.
NEW UK is an event that offers electronics professionals in-depth product knowledge and added value to develop within the electronics sector.
The exhibition is suitable for anyone operating in the electronics industry and provides organisations with the chance to share ideas, learn about the latest technologies and network with other professionals.
Companies in the design, embedded, EMS, SMT, component manufacturing and distribution sectors will be present at the show.
NEW UK features a number of opportunities for organisations wanting to discover more about rapid prototyping, RandD, innovation, production, speed, reliability, IP and quality.
It will also showcase a live production feature on the show floor from a collaboration of companies, including ALR, DEK, Juki and Nutek.
Other highlights from the event will include new product and application launches, multiple topic seminars and the chance to interact with international exhibitors.
On top of this, NEW UK 2011 is co-located with the Gadget Show Live, the UK's consumer electronics event.
NEW Events is offering 5,000 free tickets enabling visitors to gain entry to the Gadget Show Live's trade and press day, taking place on 12 April.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Book covers circuit board power management
- Fujitsu touch panel detects multiple input actions
- Datacentre system protects IT infrastructures
- Seminar focuses on design for healthcare markets
- Design seminars focus on LED driver circuits
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)