Key to icons
- Company news
- Product news
- Application news
- Technical Articles
- Controller allows engineers to share GPIB system
- NI offers PXI Express module for FBG sensors
- Portable MyDAQ device targets engineering students
- NI schedules latest Labview Developer Days
- NI makes improvements to data management software
All articles from National Instruments
NI's GPIB-ENET/1000 Gigabit Ethernet-to-GPIB controller enables users to share a single GPIB system among many networked users and control several test systems from a single networked host computer.
News from Electronicstalk, 30 September 2010
NI offers PXI Express module for FBG sensors
National Instruments has released its PXIe-4844 optical sensor interrogator, a two-slot 3U PXI Express module for fibre Bragg grating (FBG) sensors.
News from Electronicstalk, 27 August 2010
National Instruments has released the NI MyDAQ portable instrumentation device designed for students on university engineering courses.
News from Electronicstalk, 26 August 2010
National Instruments (NI) will hold a series of introductory and advanced education days to help engineers and scientists to improve productivity using the Labview graphical programming software.
News from Electronicstalk, 23 August 2010
NI makes improvements to data management software
National Instruments (NI) has announced the 2010 release of its data management software for managing, analysing and reporting during data acquisition or when generating data through simulations.
News from Electronicstalk, 19 August 2010
Servo products for building motion control systems
National Instruments (NI) has unveiled AKD servo drives and AKM servomotors that make it possible for engineers and scientists to build scalable, distributed motion control systems.
News from Electronicstalk, 12 August 2010
NI offers chassis for hardware-in-the-loop testing
The NI 9157 and NI 9159 MXI-Express RIO chassis and NI 9148 Ethernet RIO chassis have been launched for hardware-in-the-loop testing, industrial machine monitoring and complex research applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 11 August 2010
NI data acquisition devices are USB compatible
National Instruments (NI) has announced its X Series multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) devices for USB, which can be used in a variety of portable test, measurement and data-logging applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 9 August 2010
NI DAQ system measures up to 256 signals
National Instruments (NI) has released an Ethernet-based CompactDAQ modular data-acquisition system for measuring up to 256 channels of electrical, physical, mechanical or acoustic signals.
News from Electronicstalk, 5 August 2010
National Instruments offers Labview webcasts
National Instruments (NI) is offering a series of webcasts about its Labview graphical programming language, which is suitable for the development of test, measurement and control applications.
News from Electronicstalk, 25 June 2010
Interfaces expand NI-XNET to include LIN support
National Instruments (NI) has launched PXI and PCI interfaces for applications such as hardware-in-the-loop simulation, rapid control prototyping, bus monitoring and automation control.
News from Electronicstalk, 21 June 2010
NI interfaces improve machine performance
Interfaces for Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus and Devicenet from National Instruments make it possible for engineers to connect Labview PACs and embedded systems to their existing industrial networks.
News from Electronicstalk, 14 June 2010
Data-acquisition modules measure strain gauges
National Instruments has announced data-acquisition (DAQ) modules for measuring strain gauges, bridge-based transducers, thermocouples and high-voltage analogue inputs.
News from Electronicstalk, 31 May 2010
NI offers PXI/CompactPCI backplanes for OEMs
National Instruments (NI) is offering board-level backplanes from its PXI/CompactPCI and PXI Express chassis for OEMs to use in applications such as aerospace/defence and industrial embedded control.
News from Electronicstalk, 29 April 2010
PXI/CompactPCI backplanes provide up to 18 slots
National Instruments now offers board-level backplanes from all of its PXI/CompactPCI and PXI Express chassis for use in applications ranging from aerospace and defence to industrial embedded control.
News from Electronicstalk, 28 April 2010
NI releases 2010 Automated Test Outlook report
National Instruments (NI) has announced the availability of its 2010 Automated Test Outlook report.
News from Electronicstalk, 15 April 2010
National Instruments (NI) has launched a USB data-acquisition (DAQ) device that measures and records temperature data from a thermocouple.
News from Electronicstalk, 25 March 2010
National Instruments has added machine-vision capabilities to Compact RIO and Single-Board RIO hardware devices.
News from Electronicstalk, 11 February 2010
National Instruments (NI) has launched the latest version of its graphical system design software, which provides a standard development platform for designing robotic and autonomous control systems.
News from Electronicstalk, 14 January 2010
Software speeds test and measurement development
National Instruments has announced Measurement Studio 2009, which can decrease development time for engineers using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio .Net 2003.
News from Electronicstalk, 17 December 2009
- NI software suite tests Mobile Wimax devices
- Labwindows environment enables test development
- NI to hold embedded-virtualisation webcasts
- NI adds to Audiomaster software suite
- NI products expand PXI semiconductor test options
- Panasonic selects NI PXI hardware and Labview
- NI launches high-school version of Labview
- University of Manchester buys 20 NI Elvis units
- NI drag-and-drop powers Lego robotics kit
- NI network enables standalone instrument control
- NI CompactDAQ chassis have enhanced features
- NI announces enhanced sound and vibration software
- National Instruments offers PXI interface modules
- NI toolkit helps expand test-system documentation
- NI to host professional development conference
- NI Labview Datafinder aids faster retrieval
- NI Veristand creates real-time testing
- NI offers PXI Express chassis and controllers
- NI and Solidworks offer prototyping tools
- NI introduces Softmotion and C Series modules
- NI and Tektronix develop 'fastest' PXI digitiser
- NI introduces remote monitoring system
- X Series DAQ devices launched by NI
- NI enhances Labview software
- NI releases IP blocks for Labview FPGA module
- R Series Rio boards provide benefits of FPGA
- NI partners Test System Strategies
- NI enhances data reporting software
- NI develops controller for wireless testing
- NI offers reduced-price retraining programmes
- NI announces PXI Express-based test instruments
- NI partners Mobilerobots for development platform
- NI launches EVS-1464RT embedded vision system
- Thermocouple module for data acquisition
- PXI Express switches increase testing flexibility
- NI reveals fixed Wimax measurement suite
- NI combines Labview with Epics IOC
- NI to host online test and measurement event
- NI unveils Elvis II+ design and prototyping system
- NI schedules annual military/aerospace conference
- NI industrial controllers have fanless design
- NI introduces C Interface to Labview FPGA
- NI updates Audiomaster tester
- NI introduces fast wireless LAN test suite
- NI expands Wi-Fi and Ethernet DAQ product range
- NI announces module development kit
- Enhancements to NI Multisim/Ultiboard software
- NI announces prototyping hardware
- National Instruments offers 3U controller for PXI
- NI adds tools to Labview software
- NI Sound and Vibration 7.0 ensures good acoustics
- NI expands C Series data acquisition range
- NI Labview receives HPC recognition
- National Instruments expands digitiser range
- NI launches 9144 eight-slot chassis
- NI introduces GPIB controllers
- NI improves integrated design system
- NI announces Wimax toolkit for Labview
- Instrument driver allows interface with sensors
- NI showcases graphical system developments
- Instrument for RF and microwave applications
- Graphical system design hits the road
- Embedded controller accelerates PXI systems
- Target boards integrate reconfigurable I/O
- Acquisition runs via Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- RF analyser and generator run to 6.6GHz
- Digitiser/oscilloscope offers nanosecond speeds
- PXI module boosts test system bandwidth
- Controllers boost processing speeds
- Workshops and grants aid medical designers
- Test software exploits multicore processing power
- Measurement software is made for Microsoft
- Development platform eases the learning process
Contact National Instruments
Measurement House Newbury Business Park
(UK) +44 1635 523545
Visit National Instruments Website
National Instruments transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype and deploy systems for test, control and embedded design applications. Using NI LabVIEW graphi ... read more
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)